Brother printers have captured a good name in the market and are one of the rich feature printer available in the market. Although, being an electric gadget it is prone to technical glitches and Brother Printer Check Paper Error is a widespread error encountered by the users of brother printer.
There could be so many reasons behind this error and to fix this issue, and we have here mentioned some Brother printer troubleshooting steps, through which, it would be easy for all of you to resolve the error.
To get long-term relief from the Brother Printer Check Paper Error, for all of you, we have here penned the solution through which it would be easy for all of you to instant relief from the brother printer error. However, if after trying, all these steps, the error remains the same, then the clients are suggested to ask for brother printer help from the experts of the brother.
Brother printers are highly reliable and used by many clients, and the clients use brother printer to fulfill the daily needs of printing, as the brother printers are user-friendly, and to troubleshooting the technical glitches, the professionals of brother printer provide a hand to hand solution for all kind of brother printer issues.
Steps to Fix Brother Printer Check Paper Error
Many clients get frustrated with the Brother Printer Check Paper Error, so they all are suggested to follow the steps as mentioned here below carefully. Because with the help of these Brother printer troubleshooting steps, it would become easy for all clients to get rid of the error.
- First of all, in the beginning, the user needs to remove the front cover of the printer device.
- After this, leave the printer machine at least for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Do not touch the parts of the printer device also.
- Now, from the printer device gradually take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- After this, carefully pulled out the drum unit and toner cartridge from the printer.
- Now release the paper from the printer device.
- We suggest that you put the drum unit and toner cartridge get together on a bit of expendable paper or fabric if you inadvertently spill or disseminate toner.
- To prevent harm to the machine brought about by electricity produced via friction, DO NOT contact the terminals appeared in the outline.
- After this, close the front cover of the printer device.
- Kindly do not put the drum unit and toner cartridge back to the printer device.
- Now, pull the paper tray entirely out from the printer device.
- After this, with the help of your hands slowly pull out the jammed paper from the device.
- Now open the back cover of the printer as well.
- After that drag down the tabs at the right and left-hand side to open the fuser cover from the printer device.
- Now, again with the help of your both hands, softly pull out the jammed paper from the device.
- Carefully close the fuser cover and as well as the back cover.
- Kindly, make sure the user installed both a toner cartridge and a drum unit in the machine correctly.
- If the user does not installed the drum unit or installed inappropriately, then cause a paper jam in the printer.
- Now properly close the front cover of the product.
- Make sure while performing the above steps LED is off and then, ready LED lights of the device.
- If the printer device does not start printing automatically then press the Go button to begin.
We hope that you all are satisfied with the steps and the information provided here in this article above, and if according to you with the help of these the Brother printer troubleshooting steps. It was easy to fix the Brother printer error, then please do share this post with your friends, so that they can also get rid of such uncertain and unexpected failures.