Slow printing is related to the issue in network printer and printer server overload. There could be several reasons behind the slow printing error with the canon printer. Selecting a particular type of paper can also cause slow printing. So all clients are suggested to use plain paper for printing. Through the help of plain paper, one can quickly get high-performance results at low cost.
Slow printing issue can arise over time or because of some technical canon printer problem. Such an error can’t get neglected, as it can cause a significant obstacle to the machine.
The printer is a mechanical device that is usually used in the offices to complete the printing tasks. A printer comes with multiple features like the printer can print a document, can also scan the documents and as well as fax the document. Canon printers are right in quality and used for official as well as personal use. Therefore, for any assistance, the clients can easily ask for printer help from the professionals of printer service.
Printer not printing or printer printing slow is a widespread issue that seems in other printers also not only in canon printers. So here we have discussed the printer troubleshooting steps for How To Fix Error Related To Slow Printing Speed Of Canon Printer? Therefore, by following these steps, one can quickly fix the printer error on their own.
The users can also communicate with the experts of printer service, as they are always ready to provide a solution on the spot. To get rid of the existing printer error, follow the printer troubleshooting steps mentioned here below and gain instant relief from the issue.
How to solve the issue of Canon Printer Running Slow
Here we have mentioned the necessary and user-friendly printer troubleshooting steps for all of you to remove the printer error. Choose the one which is convenient steps for you and apply them as mentioned here below.
Solution 1. Cancel all printing jobs
- Initially, make sure that all cables are correctly connected or not.
- To rectify this purpose, open the control panel and then select “view device and printer” options.
- Now, from there make a right-click once again and then choose the printer properties.
- After doing this, click on the ports tab and make sure that all ports have removed. To apply alteration, click on the OK option.
- To see the number of jobs in the queue, click on the printer icon available on the taskbar.
Solution 2. Disable the automatic duplexing
- In the beginning, open the printer properties.
- Now click on the device settings tab.
- After this, execute the step for the checkbox to allow manual duplexing.
- Then, click on the OK option.
Solution 3. Remove other printers and change the USB port
- Initially navigate to the control panel and devices and printers.
- Now, select the printer that you are presently using as a default one.
- Delete the existing printer that you are not using.
- After that open the printer properties and port tab.
- From there kindly correct the port which has to get selected and if not, then choose the correct port and then click on the OK option.
Being a valuable client of canon printer, feel free to communicate with the professionals of printer service and get real-time solution for How To Fix Error Related To Slow Printing Speed Of Canon Printer?.
So by following the printer troubleshooting steps, it may be easy for all of you to get relief of the printer error. There are many different methods to resolve printer not printing issue, and hence the customers can also get in touch with the trained engineers of printer service, as they are ready to assist throughout the day and night.