Printers have become an essential part of everybody’s life whether a school going kid or a businessperson and if anyhow the clients are getting an improper or inadequate quality of prints or the canon printer not printing correctly. Then it is necessary to calibrate the canon printer so that the documents received by canon printer should be crisp and colored correctly.
To calibrate the canon printer, the user can directly calibrate the printer without any use of a computer. So follow the steps as instructed here in this article, we hope that after applying these canon printer troubleshooting steps or if after trying these steps the problem remains the same, then get your canon printer repair from the experts of canon.
There are many reasons behind the error, thus if you are facing an issue, like the image on the screen look different from the way it looks in print. Accordingly Calibrating your printer ensures that what you print is consistent with what you see on screen. The two go hand in hand.
Why Colors Look Different
There are many reasons why the image on the screen is dissimilar with the image obtained after the print.
Monitor use additive RBG color whereas the printer use printing uses subtractive CMYK pigments. Each of these methods is a different way of producing a print.
The human eye can distinguish more colors than inks can print.
In the case of print, the ink layering and overlapping cause subtle shifts in color do not appear in individual pixels that produce a screen image.
In the case of the screen, a red circle may overlap a yellow circle cleanly.
On the other hand, in print, you may orange where the overlap occurs.
The image obtained after printing does not have the same range, saturation, and contrast as a monitor, which make the colors typically darker and less vibrant than on screen.
Paper texture and brightness also affect, and change a printed image.
Steps to Calibrate a Canon Printer
Here, we have provided some steps through which it would become easy for all of you to get rid of this issue, and once you apply these steps, you can easily obtain a top quality of prints. Therefore, the printer can easily get calibrated from the main menu on the printer, and after this, the printer would be ready for printing documents.
- First of all, turn ON the printer and make sure that the printer plugged in the power socket.
- Now from the printer’s main menu, select the Adjust printer option.
- One can quickly get access to this option by the top of the printer labeled “Menu” and using the central scroll wheel to select “Adjust Printer.”
- Now from the option within the “Adjust Printer,” search and select the calibration option.
- Now from there select the Auto Adjust option and then Yes option.
- Once that has been selected, after this, press the OK button from the center of the scroll wheel.
- After this, check the printout produced by the calibration to make sure that the color and the alignment look correct.
So, we hope that with the help of these steps, it would have become easy for all of you to get relief from this error. And, if the problem remains the same, then avail canon printer help from the professionals, as they have year of experience and provide accurate and absolute solution for every kind of printer issue, thus, if you are satisfied with the details, then please do share this post with your friends, so that they can also get out of this trouble.