Nothing is more annoying and irritating than getting an HP Low Ink Message while performing the printing task. Here in this, we have discussed the printer troubleshooting steps for How to Stop the HP Low Ink Message?. Thus, the clients who are in search of the solution for the same, then that are at the right place, because here below we have provided the instructions to fix HP Low Ink Message.
The HP Low Ink Message that keeps on popping is enough to cause serious harm to the machine. Hence the clients are suggested to get the issue resolved as soon as possible. There might be several reasons behind the error, so get in touch with the experts of Hp printer service and let the professionals find the root cause of the printer error and fix it.
When any user is in a hurry, and they encounter HP Low Ink Message, then at that time instead of getting irritating from the printer error. Try to fix the issue by applying these printer troubleshooting steps and get your printer back to its original working state.
The clients are recommended to use the original printer cartridge. However, the replacement of the Hp printer cartridge can mess with the printer’s internal sensor. As a result, the HP Low Ink Message display on the screen when the user attempt to print the document.
There is various pop up which gets displayed on the screen like the Hp printer jam message, message related to the Hp printer program and thus, every error has its way for fixing the printer glitches.
Steps to Fix the HP Low Ink Message
There are several methods of fixing How to Stop the HP Low Ink Message? But here we have mentioned the simple and the user-friendly printer troubleshooting steps for all of you. Thus, follow the steps as directed below and get rid of the printer error.
Wipe the Ink Cartridge Head
- Turn the printer ON, if it is OFF and after this carefully open the ink access compartment.
- Now kindly remove the ink cartridge, and if the printer also has the printer cartridge, then carefully remove it.
- With the help of a cotton swab, wipe the metal contact points on the ink cartridge.
- After this, turn the printer ON and then unplug the printer’s power cable.
- Carefully reconnect the power cable at the rear of the printer and turn back the printer ON.
- Now, replace the ink cartridge and let the printer to recalibrate the printer head.
- In case, if the computer prompts you with a printer head realignment wizard, then accept and follow the onscreen instructions.
Manually Reset the Ink Counter
- First of all, turn the printer ON and open the ink access compartment.
- Carefully remove the printer cartridge and then insert it back into the printer.
- After this, the message “Press 1 for new cartridge or press 2 for a used cartridge” display on the screen.
- If anyhow this message does not appear on the screen, then carefully remove both ink cartridges and unplug the printer.
- Now reconnect the printer’s power cable.
- Press the 1 key on the screen and from there select “new printer cartridge.”
If after wiping the print head or manually resetting the counters fails to fix the printer error then disable the bidirectional support. Open the Devices and Printers panel from there right click on the Hp printer and select printer properties. After this, click the “Ports” tab and uncheck the “Enable bidirectional support” option. Therefore, by doing this, the other features of the printer, including sensing empty printer trays and paper jams will get disable as well as it will also disable the scanners and other input features for all-in-one units.
So, we hope that the printer troubleshooting steps penned above were helpful for all of you for How to Stop the HP Low Ink Message?. Thus, please do share this with your friends, so that they can also get the printer error resolved.