Hello, friends are today we are going to discuss how do I get my computer to recognize my printer? It hardly matters that which brand printer you are using HP, Canon or brother the major thing is that the drivers must be installed in the computer, or you must have the software to run the printer, below we have mentioned the different ways through which your computer will recognize your printer. Scroll down and get the information on the following topics:
- How to connect a wired HP printer on windows?
- How to connect a wired HP printer on Mac?
So let’s begin the first one i.e.
How to connect a wired printer on windows?
Before you start this task keep one thing in mind that your printer must be working condition there should not be any cord issue, make sure that your printer should place near to the computer without tension. The below-listed steps will help you to get rid of your “Hp printer problem”.
To turn “ON” your printer, press the power button on the printer and before doing this printer must be plugged into the power source.
Now simply plug your printer into your computer it will automatically install the printer and make it ready to use.
- Now go to “start” windows option on your computer screen and click on it.
From the “start” window click on the “settings” option which is located on the taskbar.
- Now you will see an option i.e. “Devices”, this option is available on the top of the settings window.
- Click on “Printer and Scanner” on the left side of the window.
- From there you will get an option through which you can easily add a printer.
- Click your “Printer’s name” and click “Add device”. This will typically be a combination of the printer’s manufacturer (e.g., “HP”), the printer’s model name, and the model number.
- If you don’t see your printer’s name here, click the printer that I want isn’t listed link below the “Add a printer or scanner” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions, you may need to customize the settings before the printer is ready, once you are done the printer will be available for use.
If requires to insert the CD that comes along with the printer into your computer disc slot. If you bought a second-hand printer then you might not have a CD, for this, you will have to install the software from the manufacturer’s site.
After performing the above task if your printer gets ready to the printer then it’s good, but if you are still facing the problem, then I prefer you to get help from the Hp team by calling on hp phone number they will help to solve your problem.
How to Connect a Wired HP Printer on Mac?
Before you connect the printer, your Mac check the entire “HP printer Setup” are, and the drivers must be of the latest version.
Make sure that your printer must be placed near to your computer so that you don’t have to take HP tech support help in any case.
Now it’s the time to turn “ON” your printer your printer must be connected to the power supply cord.
Now plug the one end of the USB on your Mac and another term to the printer, if it’s get connected then well and good and if your Mac does not support your printer then you must go for “HP printer help” to sort out this problem.
After doing this click on the “Hp printer installation,” As long as your printer is compatible with your Mac, it will most likely install on your computer right away; however, you may need to click Download & Install button on a pop-up window to complete the installation. Once this process is complete, your printer is ready to use on your Mac.
We hope that you our article helped you which is about how do I get my computer to recognize my printer? Now you should also help others by sharing our article with those people who also want the solution for the same issue. We aim to empower and engage people around the world and spread educational content on our domain. We have provided the best solutions for you to fix your problem if still, you are not able to operate your Hp printer then you should avail their service by this “HP customer service number” and they will provide you the best solution for your trouble. So get a ride from your hp printer problems on a single call as they are providing their service 24*7 the only thing you have to do is to inform them about your issue.