Today here in this post, we are going to provide the solution through which the clients of brother printer can fix the Ghost Print Printed From Brother Printer error. So there are many reasons behind this problem which leads to this, therefore, to get relief from this error, all users are suggested to read the whole information provided here in this post carefully, we hope that the details mentioned here would be helpful for all of you.
There are several reasons why the error takes place, and it might be due to low temperature or low humidity climates. Hence, the company recommends all the brother printer users, that they must use the brand products such as cartridges, drum, etc. cause ghosting images, also incorrect media type cause the same problem.
How Does Ghost Printing Happen?
The ghost printing mainly happens when either there is some problem with the imaging drum unit or the fuser unit, and however, the humidity and the incorrect paper type can all play a role in ghosting.
The malfunctioning imaging drum unit often causes ghosting. When the drum unit comes to its end life cycle, then it may not discharge properly, leaves behind faint traces of the previous printing job. It might be possible that the drum unit is defective and is not releasing correctly between print runs. Fuser unit can also be the reason for ghosting if the fuser unit is not heating the toner powder correctly, a ghost image can appear when printing.
Dust and debris in the brother printer may cause the ghosting error because too much dirt can interfere with the drum units, transfer units, and fuser units.
Steps to solve the Ghost Print Printed From Brother Printer
Here below we have discussed some brother printer troubleshooting steps, so all customers are suggested to follow the steps as mentioned here below, we hope that the steps penned here below would be helpful for all of you.
Check your printer’s environment.
- All clients are suggested to keep the printer in a dry room, as humidity can cause toner powder to clump, affecting your print quality.
Make sure you are using the right paper.
- Inkjet and laser printers work perfectly with the specific type of paper, if the paper is too thick or glossy or not designed for laser printing, and the toner powder may not be able to adhere to the page correctly.
Adjust the paper setting
- If you are not using the specific type of paper, like the laser printer paper, then be sure that the paper setting matched with the kind of paper. Usually, a quick paper setting adjustment will help you to clear the ghosting error right away.
Run a cleaning
- To solve the clear printing issue, run the cleaning function which is inbuilt in most of the printers and by running this several times can resolve the error.
Inspect the drum
- Sometimes, it happens that the excess toner powder stick to the drum, so to clean it, gently wipe down the surface of the drum with a lint-free cloth. After doing this, then slide the corona wire back and forth a few times.
If after trying these steps, the error remains the same, then replace the try to clean the fuser or replacing the old fuser with the new one is the best option. And all clients are suggested to take brother printer help from the experts and ask them to provide brother printer service so that you can efficiently work on your printer.