Today here in this article, we are going to provide the Brother printer troubleshooting steps to resolve the Brother Printer Error 41. So, if you are a victim of this error and are looking for the right and easy solution, then you are at the right place, because here for all clients of a brother, we have discussed the instructions to get relief of the error.
Well, there are various models of Brother printers, and every machine has it’s own features, and along with the advanced features, there are many issues which arise while using brother printer. The brother printer error 41 indicates that there is a mechanical malfunction with the brother machine, hence to get out of this error, all users are suggested to follow the steps as instructed here in this post.
If the Brother Printer Error 41 displayed on the machine, then it means that there is some issue with the print head and it needs to get repaired as early as possible. It has seen that unplugging the unit from the power supply could be helpful for all users to get rid of the error, and along with this there are other practical steps also which would be useful for all users to fix the error.
Cause to Brother Printer Printer Error 41
It is essential that one must resolve the brother printer error instantly, but one must know the cause to Brother printer error 41, therefore here we have discussed the reason, so scroll down and get aware of the cause of the failure.
- No Ink found
- Broken Brother Printer machine
- Printer head problem
- Printer spooler service is not running
Steps to Fix Brother Printer Error 41
All users of brother printer who encounter Brother Printer Error 41 should carefully go through the steps enlisted here below, and if after trying these steps anyhow the issue remains the same, then the client must get the printer repaired from the brother printer service center, or can also ask for brother printer help from the professionals.
Method 1: Verify the Brother Printer Connection
First of all, check the Brother Printer connection, and make sure that everything is correct there.
To do this you have to follow these steps:-
- Click on the “Start” button on your computer.
- After this, Select “Drivers and Printers” option.
- Once you have selected, then after choosing you will forward to the new page, where you see “Printers and Faxes” section and underneath your printer (Your Brother printer name shows there). If your Brother printer appears in this area/section, then it is clear that the Brother printer connects to your computer as well.
- If Brother Printer name is not displayed there, so it proves that the printer doesn’t connect with the Computer.
If your problem is not resolved, then proceed to the next step.
Step 2:- Unplug Brother Printer
Unplug your Brother Printer and after 2-3 minutes, reconnect it to the system again. Ensure that you have installed the printer correctly. Often, unplugging the unit from the power source and then plugging it back in can clear this error message.
If the message continues to display on the LCD, then you should go to the next step.
Step 3:- Modify Your Brother Printer Settings
- Go to the “Start” button, and then from there choose “Devices and Printers” option in the control panel.
- After this you will see your Brother printer, then right click on it, (Brother Printer), and then select “printing preferences” option.
- Go to the “Advanced” option, and then you will see a window, there are various settings available you can see, like Paper Size so that you can set it as A4.
- Hit on the “OK” button.
Step 4:- Replace the Printhead Unit
- Machine error 41 is a temperature reading failure of the printhead. This error occurs by a manufacturing fault in ink, although it still happens when using refilled/recycled ink. The only way for you is to replace the printhead unit.
We hope that the method mentioned here in this post was helpful for all of you. Hence, if you are looking for brother printer help, then avail assistance from the experts, as they have years of experience and resolves various kind of issue like an issue related to brother printer cartridge, or brother printer driver issue.