In today’s era, there are plenty of printers which have the wi-fi feature through which the user can easily print without wires from a laptop, computer, tablet, or smartphone.
With the help of the wi-fi feature, the user doesn’t have to be in the same room to print from a wireless printer. The users can easily print from the printer if the wi-fi feature is enabled. But before, starting the printer connect the home network with the printer, for that all you need is a wi-fi printer.
Therefore, many users face different printer error such as printer not connected, printer showing offline issue, and much more. So, the clients who get trapped with the printer problem, for all of them, the team of printer service is always ready, so the users can get in touch with the experts to get real-time solution for the printer error.
Interfacing a wired printer is simple. Pick the correct link, and afterward plug one end into the printer and the other into a PC or system. Associating a remote printer, then again, is … well … not as simple. In any event, when everything goes easily, as it normally does, it’s still more confounded than connecting a link.
One issue to remember is that there’s more than one kind of remote printing. Bluetooth-empowered printers, for instance, are remote printers, as are printers that offer infrared (IrDA) associations. Be that as it may, when the vast majority talk about remote printers, they mean Wi-Fi printers, which is the thing that we’ll to a great extent center around here.
In any event, restricting the talk to Wi-Fi, there’s more than one approach to associate a remote printer, and for every fundamental sort of association, the means differ contingent upon the specific printer. Easy Printer Troubleshooting Steps For “How To Connect A Wireless Printer” that makes it difficult to cover every one of the varieties in any detail in one short article. Our objective rather is to cover the key data you need alongside systems for investigating issues you may run into. The blend should give you a battling possibility of getting your remote printer to interface in any event, when the procedure doesn’t run easily.
Method To Connect A Wireless Printer
There are various method to connect a wireless printer, and the users who are in search of the solution to resolve the printer error, for all of them, here we’ve discussed the Easy Printer Troubleshooting Steps For “How To Connect A Wireless Printer”, therefore, scroll down and carefully read the steps penned here and apply the same to get out of printer error.
Connect to a wireless network
- For setting up the wireless connection for the first time on the printer, then the step by step instructions gets display on the screen.
- The printer troubleshooting steps provided on the screen are helpful to resolve the printer problem.
- Due to the small screen, the user can only progress to one step at a time.
- In case, if the user doesn’t set up a wireless connection during the startup process, the user can set it up later.
- So, in the printer’s menu, look for the wireless setup ‘wizard’ within ‘wireless settings’ or ‘networking’ option.
- There are more than one ways of connecting the wireless network. So, scroll down and check the methods provided here below.
Use the WPS pairing button
- This option is available in the printer’s network menu if both the printer and the router are compatible with wireless protected setup.
- Now, hit the WPS button on the router and the corresponding button on the printer to wirelessly connect the printer to the network.
- This feature is available on most printers and is very easy to use. The clients can use this feature if the computer is already set up on your wi-fi network.
- Select for the wi-fi Auto-connect, and then, the printer will look at the network your computer is on and then with the help of this information, it will connect itself to the wi-fi network.
Connecting using a network key or PIN
- If the printer which you are using does not have the WPS feature, then enter a “network key” into the printer with the help of the function buttons and screen on the printer to make the connection between the printer and the router.
Set up the connection on your PC
- Initially, click the start button on the window PC and then from there click on the control panel and then devices and printers.
- Now, click on Add a printer.
- After this, in the Add Printer wizard, click on Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
We hope that the Easy Printer Troubleshooting Steps For “How To Connect A Wireless Printer” were helpful for all of you to get rid of the printer error, therefore, the clients who are still facing the printer problem, they all should take printer help from the experts of printer service.
The professionals of printer service are always ready to assist their clients, so feel free to ask for printer help from the team of printer service, so keep supporting and keep sharing.