Canon printers are known for their high printing speed, and their printing quality and the users get attracted towards the canon printer because of their advanced and incredible features.
Canon printer comes with highly advanced features that are capable of delivering the best quality of prints at a very minimum period.
People across the globe are using canon printer to accomplish their daily printing tasks at high speed and better print quality, however, the access use of canon printer may lead to the unexpected and uncertain issues, and from those the canon print head alignment not working is also one of the most common problems encountered by the clients.
Due to the alignment issue, the printer would fail to print the image or may not print at all. Usually, all document written at an angle, and these are some primary symptoms to faulty alignments.
All gadgets are prone to technical issues, and when you notice that the horizontal white lines or unusual patterns of light and dark are spreading over the whole array of all your printed documents, then these are the initial signs that the printhead requires to be aligned. Therefore, it is recommended to get the issue resolved as soon as possible before it turns into a significant problem.
If you are also a victim of the Canon Printer Head issue, then for all of you, we have here provided some simple and easy canon printer troubleshooting steps through which it would be easy for all of you to resolve the issue.
Different models of printer have their different designs like if you are using a dot matrix printer, then the print heads are designed in the form of a pin that it is meant to strike the ink ribbon against the paper to write, however in case of the inkjet printer, the print head situated in the ink cartridge itself.
Steps to fix Canon Printer Alignment Problem
Many clients are looking for the solution, so here for all of them, we have provided some steps which would be helpful for all of you to Align Canon Printer Head, therefore, follow the steps as mentioned here below.
- Initially, open the Printer Driver Setup Window.
- Now click on the custom settings on the Maintenance tab.
- After doing so, the Custom Settings dialog box will open.
- Now switch the head alignment to manual. Also, click on the checkbox that is next to “Align Head Manually.”
- Once you did this, then after this apply the settings, one the confirmation message appears then after that click on the OK button.
- After this, again click on the Maintenance tab and from there tap on “Print Head Alignment.”
- Now after doing this, the “Start Print Head Alignment” dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Now load the paper of appropriate size in the canon printer.
- Note: The paper must be of proper size and should be loaded correctly in the rear tray.
- Now check the pattern that gets printed on the paper.
- You have to enter the numbers of patterns in the associated boxes with the least amount of streaks. After entering all necessary values, click on the OK button.
- Now confirm the displayed message and then click on the OK button.
- Now at last, carefully check the printed pattern.
- However, it is a little bit difficult task to choose the best pattern, so you have to pick the settings that produce the least noticeable horizontal stripes.
- If you want to print and check the current setting, then open Start Print Head Alignment dialog box and after that tap on Print Alignment Value.
Aligning the Print Head
1. Ensure that the force is turned on.
2. Burden a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized provided paper or Canon Matte Photo Paper MP-101 in the Rear Tray.
Burden it with the printing side (more white side) confronting you in the Rear Tray.
3. Open the Paper Output Tray delicately, and stretch out the Output Tray Extension to open.
4. Open the printer driver arrangement window.
5. Modify the print head position.
(1) Click the Maintenance tab.
(2) Click Print Head Alignment.
(3) Confirm the showed message, and snap Align Print Head.
The print head arrangement example will be printed and the printer will alter the print head position consequently.
Try not to play out some other tasks until the printer finishes the printing of the print head arrangement design. How to Align Canon Printer Head? This takes around 5 minutes to finish.
Manual Print Head Alignment
1. Ensure that the printer is turned on.
2. Burden three sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the Cassette.
3. Open the Paper Output Tray and expand the Output Tray Extension.
4. Print the example.
(1) Open the printer properties exchange box.
(2) Click the Maintenance tab, at that point Custom Settings.
(3) Select the Align heads physically check box, at that point click Send.
(4) Confirm the showed message and snap OK.
(5) In the Maintenance sheet click Print Head Alignment.
(6) Confirm the showed message and snap Align Print Head.
7) After the example is printed, click Yes.
The exchange for entering a print head arrangement esteem is shown.
How to align print head
Here we have discussed some steps through which it would be easy for all of you to align Canon Printer Head, hope that the steps penned here would be helpful for all of you.
- First of all, insert papers into printer’s tray and then press the Maintenance button.
- To print the alignment sheet for the print head, the client has to press “Black” or “Color” copy button.
- After this, the user has to open the scanning bed lid and after this, place alignment sheet (face down) on the bed.
- After placing an alignment sheet appropriately, carefully close the scanning bed lid.
- Next, press Maintenance > Black copy button to align the printhead.
- The user can discard the alignment sheet after completion.
We hope that you all are satisfied with the canon printer troubleshooting steps and if after trying all these steps, the canon printer error remains the same, then feel free to take canon printer help from the professionals of canon printer.