If you are working and trying to print a document and at the time of printing a printer error gets display on the screen saying Empty Paper TrayPaper tray is empty, which means that the printer is unable to pick up or feed paper from the tray. While performing the printing task, there might be a noise in the printer that makes the client believe that it is printing, but there is no movement of media throughout the process.
So, here in this post for all victims, we have discussed the printer troubleshooting steps for How To Fix Empty Paper Tray Printer Problem? And hence, the clients can quickly get rid of the printer error by applying these printer troubleshooting steps, or they can also take expert advice from the professionals of printer service.
There are different ways to fix the printer problem through which the clients can remove the printer error, therefore, keeping this thing in mind for all clients we have here penned the user-friendly and easy printer troubleshooting steps through which they can get instant relief from the printer problem.
The clients are free to ask for printer help from the expert team of printer service as the professionals are always ready to assist their clients throughout the day and night. The users have the rights to ask for printer help from the well-trained team of printer service.
The most effective method to Troubleshoot the Out of Paper Error on a Printer
While printing something, do you run over a mistake that shows printer is out of paper or something moreover? It possibly that the printer has come up short on paper as the mistake proposes, yet it very well may be a glitch if there is adequate paper in the plate.How To Fix Empty Paper Tray Printer Problem? On the off chance that it is the last mentioned, you can utilize any of these underneath given strides for investigating printer issues.
Check the Paper and Reload it
Right off the bat, check the paper’s condition stacked in the printer’s plate. In the event that the paper is soggy, torn, or bowed, you may need to supplant it with new paper. Likewise, ensure that papers are of the specific length and type. Presently adjust the edges of the paper sheet by tapping that on an even surface and spot it back in the paper plate of the printer. The heap of paper ought not involve over a particular number of sheets either.
Check the Back Panel Cover of the Printer
A board at the back of the printer probably won’t be set up. Turn the gadget around and make sure if its back board isn’t slightly open. On the off chance that it isn’t shut completely, there may be stuck paper there. Assuming this is the case, remove the back board completely, clear the folded paper, and spot the board back on the printer.
Reset the Printer
Right off the bat, unplug the force link straightaway without controlling off the printer. At that point, sit tight for 30 seconds preceding stopping it back in the printer too. On the off chance that the printer doesn’t turn on consequently, push on its manual force button.
Clean the Rollers of the Printer
On the off chance that earth has aggregated in its rollers, it can prompt paper feed mistakes. In this way, clean it whenever required; turn off the printer and unplug its capacity link first. While cleaning the rollers, utilize a bit of build up free material and crisp water. When you are finished with cleaning the printer’s rollers, leave it to dry for some time before setting it back. From that point onward, plug back the force link and turn on the printer.
Check if the Printer is Compatible with Windows 10
In the event that you run over an out of paper while printing subsequent to overhauling the OS to this form, check in the maker site to know whether the gadget is good with it. Then again, don’t hesitate to connect with our printer administration specialists to get a moment arrangement.
Solution To Fix Empty Paper Tray Printer Problem
For all clients, we have here mentioned a simple and straightforward way to resolve the printer problem. So, the clients are suggested to carefully read the full information provided here below and apply the printer troubleshooting steps same as instructed here below.
- First of all, check the condition of the media used in the printer.
- Now, reload the media once again in the printer’s tray.
- Make sure that the printer’s hardware performs the functions correctly by printing a test page.
- If the test page prints successfully, then try to print the original document.
- In case if the test page did not print correctly, then proceed to the next step.
- Make sure that the printer placed on a flat surface.
- Now, adjust the printer settings from the computer or laptop.
- Carefully clean the paper feeds rollers and check if the printer error gets resolved.
While printing something, do you run over a mistake that demonstrates printer is out of paper or something in like manner? It possibly that the printer has come up short on paper as the mistake proposes, however it very well may be a breakdown if there is adequate paper in the plate. On the off chance that it is the last mentioned, you can utilize any of these beneath given strides for investigating printer issues.Firstly, check the paper’s condition stacked in the printer’s plate. On the off chance that the paper is soggy, torn, or twisted, you may need to supplant it with new paper. Additionally, ensure that papers are of the accurate length and type.How To Fix Empty Paper Tray Printer Problem? Presently adjust the edges of the paper sheet by tapping that on an even surface and spot it back in the paper plate of the printer. The pile of paper ought not include over a particular number of sheets either.A board at the back of the printer probably won’t be set up. Turn the gadget around and make sure if its back board isn’t slightly open. On the off chance that it isn’t shut completely, there may be stuck paper there. Assuming this is the case, remove the back board completely, clear the folded paper, and spot the board back on the printer.
Simple Instructions For Resolving The ‘PAPER TRAY IS EMPTY’ Problem
Here for all users, we have discussed the simple instructions for resolving the Paper Tray Is Empty problem, thus, the clients who want to get rid of the printer error, they all should go through the instructions provided here and get out of printer problem.
- Kindly check that if there is any ripped, dusty, curled, wrinkled, or the bent paper is used in the printer because the paper feed issue may result due to this reason.
- The users are suggested to use a good quality of paper that satisfies the printer’s specification.
- The clients get recommended that they should store the paper dry, cool place. The humid environments might result in paper feed issue.
- Make sure that the condition of the paper used for printing should be in good condition.
- Check that the paper path and the tray are free from obstructions.
- Keep the printer on a flat surface and then reload the paper tray once again.
- To check the printer hardware proper functioning, print a printer’s status report.
- Go to the printer control panel, select tools, and then click on OK.
- Now, select the printer status report and then click on OK.
- After this print a document and check if the test page gets printed OK.
- If the test page does not prints OK, then adjust the paper settings in the printer driver.
- Open the document, click on the file, and then click print.
- Now, choose your printer and tap on the properties or printer properties. Select the paper/quality tab.
- Now, after this, go to the paper size drop-down list, and from there, choose the option that is familiar with your paper size.
- From the media drop-down list, choose the paper type that is similar to the paper loaded in the printer.
- Now tap OK and then select OK again.
- After this, the settings will get applied. To begin, start the print job, click on OK or print from the print dialog box.
- If the printer problem remains the same, then clean the paper feed rollers.
- Gently clean the paper feed rollers with a lint-free cotton swab, distilled water, and a clean cloth.
- Once you have cleaned the paper feed rollers, print a printer status report, and then try to print and check if the printer error gets resolved.
So, guys if you all find the information provided above in this post regarding How To Fix Empty Paper Tray Printer Problem? Useful, please share this post with others who are also looking for the solution, so that they can also get rid of the printer error and if any client did not get a satisfactory result, then they should take printer help from the experts of printer service.