Today here in this post we are going to provide the information about How to resolve the Brother Printer that keeps Freezing, so the users who are looking for the solution, they are at the right place. Hence it is very frustrating when the printer gets freezing while performing the tasks.
Sometimes it can be straightforward for the user to resolve the issue by restarting the printer. And after restarting the printer, if the brother printer error remains the same, then read the brother printer troubleshooting steps mentioned here and get relief from the trouble.
Machine freezes with ‘Receiving Data’ or ‘Printing’ message
1. Press the MENU key. Did the LCD change?
Assuming no, go to STEP 2.
On the off chance that indeed, at that point this arrangement doesn’t have any significant bearing. Allude to the arrangement: When I endeavor to print from my PC, the information, status or print marker light flashes or the machine gets information, however the record never prints. What would i be able to do?
2. Press and hold the ON/OFF key to kill the machine.
In the event that the machine doesn’t control off when you press and hold the ON/OFF key, unplug the machine from the electrical outlet.
3. In the event that a USB link and additionally How to resolve the Brother Printer that keeps Freezing Error ethernet link is associated with the rear of the machine, disengage it.
4. Press and hold the ON/OFF key to turn the machine on.
In the event that you unplugged the machine, plug it back in.
5. Does the LCD read ‘Accepting Data’ or ‘Printing?’
– If no, go to STEP 6.
Your machine has a two-year constrained trade guarantee. You may utilize the connection underneath to discover a Brother-approved help focus in your general vicinity. You may likewise contact Customer Service for extra guarantee alternatives.
Sibling Authorized Service Center Locator
6. Print the User Settings list:
a. Press MENU, 5 (Print Reports), 5 (User Settings).
b. Press START.
On the off chance that the machine prints the User Settings report, go to STEP 7.
Your machine has a two-year restricted trade guarantee. You may utilize the connection beneath to discover a Brother-approved assistance focus in your general vicinity. You may likewise contact Customer Service for extra guarantee choices.
Steps to resolve the Brother Printer that keeps Freezing
The clients who are the victim of the brother printring freezing issue, and are looking for the appropriate solution to resolve the Brother Printer that keeps Freezing. For all of them, we have here discussed the simplest and the easiest way to determine the brother printer error, therefore, read the details penned here and then apply these brother printer troubleshooting steps and get rid of the problem.
If you are facing brother printer freezing issue, then you have to, first of all, find the root cause behind the error. And then try to fix the brother printer error. All brother users are suggested to maintain their device and get their brother printer repair after a couple of time.
- In the beginning, you have to turn off the brother printer completely.
- This helps you in resetting the system and allowing the printer to cool off for a few minutes.
- Depending on how many pages run from the printer and the printer toner cartridge, it may just be due to overheating.
- Now, when the printer gets unplugged for a few minutes and lets it sit in off position and let the printer become ready once again for printing.
- Plug the printer back to the socket and power it ON.
- Depending on the model of the printer, it may be possible that it would print a test page to show that it is back to operational mode.
- If turning the printer off didn’t work, then it may be possible, that you have to do something with the alignment of the toner cartridge.
- Most printers have a bar code that helps to communicate with the printer.
- Removing the brother printer cartridge and brushing it off may be helpful.
- Sometimes it happens that the dust on the barcode can block it, and it becomes difficult for the brother printer cartridge to communicate with the printer.
- Now to distribute the product, shake the brother printer cartridge and carefully wipe the sensor down with rubbing alcohol.
- After this, install the brother printer cartridge and wait for the printer to get ready for printing again.
- The brother printer driver problem is also the possible reason for the brother printer freezing problem.
- If the solution provided here was for a short term, then take brother printer help from the professionals of brother printer service and get the issue resolved.
The professionals of brother printer are ready to assist all clients throughout the day and night. Therefore the clients can ask for a solution for any brother printer error such as brother printer setup issue, brother printer installation error and much more.
We hope that the brother printer troubleshooting steps provided here how to resolve the Brother Printer that keeps Freezing issue were helpful for all of you, but if you are not pleased with the steps mentioned here, then take brother printer help from the experts of the brother.