Most printers are easy to setup and by following the manufacturer’s instructions or by the help of Installation disc, so today we are going to tell you the instructions to be followed for Canon printer setup, hope it would be beneficial for you, while trying this by your own you get misguided then please get immediate help from Canon customer service as they are ready to provide instant help to their valued customers.
If you are a beginner and you are new to computing and you don’t has a Disc or instruction for Canon printer setup then we are glad to guide for the same, there is a way that would be helpful for you for canon printer setup without the installation disc. Below we have provided the Canon printer setup instructions for both with and without CD, Probably the best advice for your canon printer setup is to call on canon support number and ask them to help you.
Installing a Canon Printer
There are many users of Canon printer who look for the Canon Printer Setup guide and they tries a lot to fix the problem by themselves but they get stuck somewhere because they didn’t get the proper guidance but now you don’t have to worry, because here you will be given the accurate solution for your problem but if you are trying it for the first time then you might face some problems for that don’t get demoralized, go and get canon technical support for your issue from canon customer service. So before you ask for assistance from Canon printer support just follow the steps as instructed below:
Installing a Canon Printer without Disc
Installation of canon printer is not a big deal but if you are trying to install it without CD then it would be a little tricky task, so for the Canon printer setup you must have the proper guidance for better results hence for you all here we have listed some steps which could be useful for you for Canon printer setup therefore follow the tips given below:
- Step 1: First of all turn the device ON by plugging the cable into power outlet.
- Step 2: Now with the help of USB connect the peripheral with your computer or laptop.
- Step 3: The device will start installing on its own.
- Step 4: If you are a window’s user then Open the Control Panel
- Step 5: Choose the “Device & Printers” option.
- Step 6: Now click on the option “Add a Printer” which will give an order to windows to go and search online for the printer’s driver.
So guys after following the above steps hope you got a satisfactory result but somehow didn’t get the exact solution which you were expecting then don’t hesitate and take help from canon printer support for canon printer setup.
Canon Printer Wireless Setup Connection
There are sure conventions in a Canon remote printer arrangement. This isn’t an attachment and print plan. This is endemic for Canon printers as well as for remote printers, and a lot of bearings must be followed.
It is an unquestionable requirement to follow the headings appropriately as any deferral in the arrangement brings about a disappointment naturally and the printer won’t answer to the directions.Instructions to be followed for Canon Printer Setup like any printer, Canon has some passages (likewise called center points or switches) with a WPS (WiFi Protected Setup) or a programmed association button. This entrance gives an association with a system without a secret key, for instance by a PIXMA MG3540 printer.
The least demanding approach to interface is with the WPS button, yet in the event that you have not, you can at present utilize some elective way to associate with it. Point by point guidelines are:
1. Utilize the CD which accompanied the printer and start the arrangement for Windows clients. Download the manuals and programming for MAC clients by choosing’ Product choice’ from the PIXMA extend page.
2. A first screen should show up and afterward click’ next’ and type the secret word to introduce the ‘assistant instrument.’
3. When you are prepared, click among USB and WLAN. On the off chance that the printer isn’t fueled on, the arrangement won’t work.
4. The printer is prepared now and the subsequent stage is the “organize” association. As the ‘cableless arrangement’ shows up, hold down the Wi-Fi button for the printer and afterward discharge the orange alert light multiple times.
5. The blue (WiFi) light should streak at this stage rapidly and the green force light ought to be lit. Know that during setup the ‘arrange association’ is briefly debilitated.
6. Snap on the screen to show the ‘Standard Products permitting understanding’ and the ‘Permit all wizard establishment procedures’ alternative.
7. The printer model and the remote name (SSID) will be shown. What’s more, the association arrangement at long last reaches a conclusion. Run a print test.
The arrangement of Canon’s remote printers was customized to be easy to understand and simple to deal with, generally no one would set out adhere to the remote print guidelines and have it pre-introduced. Similarly as with all establishment guidelines, the grouping requires presence of mind.
Installing a Canon Printer
If you want to figure out the Canon printer setup then we are here to guide for this issue, so for you all we have posted some instructions below which will help you to resolve this problem and if you want to take some help then you are free to call on canon printer support number to fix this Canon printer setup problem. Hence do the same as instructed for the canon printer setup problem:
- From the windows start button open the “HY install printers” from the HY folder.
- Now enter the “Serial Number” of the printer in the search field.
- After you have successfully entered the serial number now click on “Search” Option.
- Printers corresponding to the search criteria (1) are visible below the search field in area (2)
- The more detailed features of the printers are visible in the field (3).
- Now finally click on Install the Printer
- You will receive a confirmation that the installation succeeded.
- Now click at the end which of the printer installed on your computer is the default printer, then Open “Devices and Printers” from the start menu.
- If required you can easily change the “default printer”.
- Now with the secondary button of your mouse, select the “set as default printer” from the menu that opens.
- After this you will see a green mark which means that the default printring is ready to perform task.
So guys above we have provided some tips which would be useful for you for canon printer setup and after following the steps as instructed you get solution for Canon printer setup then it’s Ok, but if somehow you are satisfied with these instructions then you can take guidance from Canon customer service about Canon printer setup, therefore if you like our article then please inform us by leaving your valuable comments below and do share it with your friends and with those who are looking for the instructions for Canon printer setup.