Wireless printers allow the user to printring document from any computer in the network. If the client is using the printer at their home and has more than one computer, then this ability keeps the client from purchasing separate printers for each computer. The user can easily connect the printer to the desktop computer and can get their document printed even if the printer located at any other side of the home. If the user doesn’t have the wireless network already set up, then the user is suggested to set one first. Therefore, below, we have mentioned the Printer Troubleshooting Steps To Connect The Wireless Printer with the desktop.
The users who want to connect the wireless printer with the desktop, first of all, they all have to make sure that the printer and the wireless connection is in a proper working condition.
Once the printer and the wireless connection are ready to use, then identify the network name and the network password. Through the help of the name and the password, it would become easy to find and connect the network on the wireless printer.
After this, the user has to make sure that the computer and the router are turned ON. Therefore, the computer would be connected to the same wireless network to which the printer will get connected. Now, turn the printer On and keep it within the range of the router while preparing the setup procedure.
How to Troubleshoot WiFi (Wireless) Printers
Barely any things are more disappointing than when you need to print a report, and your remote printer is in a mistake state, or gives you the quiet treatment. Maybe you’ve attempted to interface your WiFi printer to the system in your home, yet the issues continue, leaving your printer determinedly off the framework.
Preferably, a remote association ought to permit you to move archives effectively from your gadget to the printer, however it’s not generally that basic in all actuality.
Realizing how to investigate remote printer issues can ease a portion of that disappointment. We’re going to cover some fixes that will assist you with working through the majority of them underneath.
Investigate Wireless Printer Problems
- Check the nuts and bolts.
- Set your printer as the default printer.
- Restart every one of your gadgets.
- Run the Printing Troubleshooter.
- Check Router settings.
- Update switch firmware.
- Debilitate VPN associations.
- Make printer IP address static.
- Check Firewall Settings.Change your SSID.Uninstall and reinstall printer driver and programming.Uninstall and reinstall the printer.Clear and reset print spooler.
- Reset your printer.
Check The Basics
- It’s conceivable to neglect a few fundamentals so this is what to check for before moving to cutting edge steps:
- Ensure the printer is on or that it has power.
- Associate your printer to your PC or other gadget
- Check the printer’s toner and paper, in addition to the printer line. Here and there a print work with a blunder may hold up the line, the movement time for records from your gadget to the printer may take additional time, or a bigger report may take more time to download and process.
- Check for any notice lights or blunder messages on the printer.
- Ensure it’s associated with WiFi.
- Utilize a USB link to associate and check whether it works once more.
- Move your printer to where it gets the best WiFi signal without obstruction. In a perfect world, it shouldn’t be excessively a long way from the switch.
- Affirm that your gadget is additionally on the correct system particularly where there’s a WiFi go extender as this makes separate systems, making it harder to associate.
On the off chance that you as of late refreshed your program, security programming, working framework or firewalls, it could cause issues interfacing with your printer. Printer Troubleshooting Steps To Connect The Wireless Printer with the Desktop for this situation, reconnect your gadget to the system, reconfigure security settings to incorporate printers, or potentially introduce refreshed drivers.
Ways To Connect The Wireless Printer with the Desktop
Many clients are facing the printer problem in connecting the wireless printer to the desktop. So for them, we have here provided the Printer Troubleshooting Steps To Connect The Wireless Printer with the desktop. So, all clients are recommended to scroll down and carefully read the complete information penned below.
The users who are looking to fix the printer error, they can also take printer help from the experts of the printer service. As, the professionals of the printer service are always ready to assist through the day and night, so feel free to ask for printer help to resolve the printer problem.
Setting Up a Wireless Network (Optional)
- Initially, plug-in the router’s power cord.
- After this, connect the modem and the router as directed in the router manufacturer’s instructions.
- Now install the wireless network adapter on the desktop.
- After this, click on the “start” option from the taskbar and search and click on the control panel option.
- Now, from there select for Network and Internet from the options.
- Then, click on the Network and Sharing Center option.
- Now, select for the set up a connection or network option from the left side.
- Choose for set up a wireless router or access point and then click on the Next button to get the network wizard started.
- After this, follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup.
Connect the Wireless Printer
- In the beginning, click on “start” option from the taskbar and then from there go to the control panel option.
- Now, go to the “Hardware and Sound” option, and from there, choose the Printers option.
- Now, click on the Add a Printer at the top of the window.
- Now, select for the Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer, and choose the printer that you want to add from the list of the printers available.
- Now, carefully install the drivers from the printer’s installation CD when prompted.
- Follow the printer troubleshooting steps provided by the Add Printer Wizard and then click on the Finish option to close the wizard when completed.
We hope that the Printer Troubleshooting Steps To Connect The Wireless Printer with the Desktop provided above were helpful for all of you. The user who fails to fix the printer error, they all are suggested to take printer help from the well-trained printer service squad to solve the printer problem.