There are a huge variety of printers available in the market. All different printers have many kinds of unique features. Along with the features, there are many users who face printer problem while working. So, the users who are facing the printer error, they all should take printer help from the professionals of the printer service.
Reason Behind This Error
This section will provide you with reasonable details that contain some information on why this error occurs after all. The only reason for the occurrence of this problem is when the printer cleans its nozzles and perform an ink flush to clear the heads of the device. Now, when the printer reaches its limit to clean and the waste ink pad gets full then the printer will not print anymore. This happens to help the printer from overflowing the waste ink from the ink pad. In the section that will follow, you will get the answers for this printer error.
How to reset Waste Ink Pad Counter for Epson printers
To fix various PC problems, we recommend this tool:
This software will repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware Printer Troubleshooting Steps To Fix Ink Pad Reset Issue hardware failure and optimize your PC for maximum performance. Fix PC issues and remove viruses now in 3 easy steps:
1. Download this PC Repair Tool rated Great on TrustPilot.com.
2. Click Start Scan to find Windows issues that could be causing PC problems.
3. Click Repair All to fix issues with Patented Technologies (Exclusive Discount for our readers).
Some Epson Printer users reported that their devices suddenly stopped printing files. Oftentimes, the issue in discussion regards the Ink Waste Pad being full.
The waste pad is a large foam sponge having the role is of absorbing the extra ink used while printing.
While trying to absorb the extra ink, the waste pad ensures that the microscopic holes in the print head don’t get clogged with dry ink.
When the waste pad accumulates too much ink, the printer’s security system stops allowing printing to continue.
Although the error message indicates that the waste pad is full, it’s actually only about half full and doesn’t need replacement.
In order to bypass this error message, you’ll need to reset the Ink Waste Pad, clean it or replace it.
Steps To Solve The Epson Reset Ink Pad
In this section, you will get the possible steps that will help you to solve this issue in an easy way.
Use A Reliable Software To Reset The Ink Pad From The Printer
- First, Open the web browser and there try to search for reliable software that resets the ink pad of printers. From the search result select a popular software and download it. After the download is complete, run the setup to install that application.
- After the installation is over, launch the reliable software by double-clicking on the icon.
- Within that software, choose an adjustment mode and after that, again select the ‘Counter for Waste ink pad’, under the maintenance tab.
- Next, tap on the button ‘Check’ to start the counter. There are three levels of counter ‘Main Pad, FL box, Ik Tube. Out of these three select anyone. Now, in order to clean that specific counter hit the button ‘Initialisation’.
- After Initialisation is done you will get a confirmation message that the reset is complete. Hit the button ‘OK’ and reboot the printer device.
- At last, hit the button ‘Check’ once again and look into the status of the counter that has already been reset.
Manually Reset The Waste Ink From Ink Pad
- First, turn the printer around its back and find a small lid, then open it. In that compartment, you will find a thin pipe that pours waste ink into the ink pad compartment.
- Since the lid is small but the compartment is more where the waste ink gets stored. Therefore it cannot be replaced. Instead of that, when the ink pad is full, then you will have to take it out yourself.
- Now, take out the waste ink compartment carefully with the help of tongs. If you cannot able to do so then you can take help from professionals.
- Take out the waste ink from the ink pad with the help of a syringe and after taking the ink out, clean the compartment.
- You can even use a pump tube for the aquarium to remove the waste ink and put it in the bottle.
Contact Experts From Printer Service
If you could not rectify the ink pad reset utility problem by yourself then do not worry at all. The expert’s of printer service is there to help you. Whenever you encounter any pinter problem, then feel free to get in touch with the experts of the printer service to get the printer problem resolved.