In this post, we have mentioned the Printer Troubleshooting Steps To Fix Printer Printing Same Job. So, the clients who are looking for the solution, they are in the right place. Therefore scroll down and collect the necessary information from below and get out of printer error.
After installing the printer on the home network, the printer problem remains the same. Then here for all users, we have mentioned the printer troubleshooting steps through which you can quickly get rid of printer error.
There are different ways to fix the printer problem. Therefore, the clients who are facing the printer problem, then for them, we have here penned the easiest way to resolve the issue. So, carefully go through the complete information mentioned here below.
Method To Fix Printer Printing Same Job
All clients who are facing the printer error, they all are recommended to follow the printer troubleshooting steps as mentioned below. If there is any client who is looking for expert assistance, then feel free to communicate with the experts of printer service and ask them to provide a real-time solution for the printer problem.
Troubleshoot One: Disable Printer’s Bidirectional Support
- This printer feature can lead to the printing issue. So, don’t worry, the users can disable it by following the printer troubleshooting steps stated below.
- In the starting, hold the Windows key and then from there choose Devices and Printers option.
- After this, a new window will open, then from there right-click on the printer problem and then go for the “properties” option from the pop-up menu.
- Now click on the ports tab available in the printer properties option.
- Make sure that the Enable bidirectional support is not selected.
- In case, if selected, then deselect it and click on Apply and then OK option.
- To make sure that the printer problem gets resolved, test a print out page.
- For that, click on the Print a test page in the properties dialog box.
Solve printing problems with the Windows printer troubleshooter
When managing printing issues, your first stop ought to be the printer investigating apparatus that is incorporated with Windows. It’s helpful for association and correspondence issues.
Utilize the printer troubleshooter
The Windows printer troubleshooter can be an incredible assistance for any issues that are ‘non-physical’. It won’t help with paper sticks or spilling ink, yet it can tackle issues with correspondence between your printer and PC.
Snap Start at that point type investigate and click the Troubleshooting join that shows up. In the window that opens, click View all at that point look down to Printer.
In the following window, click Advanced, at that point Run as chairman. Snap Next, at that point select the printer that you need to investigate, at that point click Next once more. The instrument will endeavor to identify and fix issues consequently. In the event that your printer isn’t appeared in the troubleshooter’s rundown of associated printers, ensure that it’s associated and turned on, at that point attempt once more.
On the off chance that despite everything it doesn’t show up or if the troubleshooter can’t discover any issues, you may need to refresh or reinstall the printer’s driver
Explain Print Job blunders
Printer programming ‘lines’ your print employments, and in the event that one occupation comes up short, this can keep others from being printed. Verify whether there’s an archive holding up the print line.
1. Snap the Start catch and snap Control Panel then Devices and printers. Double tap your printer.
2. Take a gander at the Status section to check whether a print work has fizzled.
3. Right-click the bombed print work and choose Cancel from the spring up menu.
4. Snap Yes when requested to affirm. This will erase the activity and get the line going once more.
Troubleshoot Two: Remove the Printer Software and Reinstall It
The users who are facing the printer problem, they all are suggested to either uninstall and install the software again.
First Method: Download and Install Your Printer’s Software
To install the program, visit the official website of the printer. Therefore, for that follow the printer troubleshooting steps discussed here below.
- First of all, turn the printer ON.
- Now, detach the cable from its USB port if required.
- Then, the software installation wizard will prompt you to plug it back, if required.
- Now open the official website of the printer and then from there, download the suitable drivers.
- Click on the printer, under the “Let’s identify your product to get started” heading, key in its model number, and then click on the Submit option.
- In case, if you have to choose a different OS version, click on change and select the version and click on the change button on the next page.
- After this, choose to download the necessary driver updates or the full printer software package according to the requirement.
Second Method: Install Using the CD
For solving the printer error, the users are recommended to install the program with the disc which came with the product package. So, for that follow the printer troubleshooting steps stated below.
- Carefully, insert the printer software setup disc into the system’s CD-ROM drive.
- Then, after this, the installation wizard will open automatically.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions for setting up the printer and for installing the program.
Hope that you all are pleased with the Printer Troubleshooting Steps To Fix Printer Printing Same Job discussed above. If you find the details satisfactory provided in this post, then please share this post with other clients, so that they can also get the idea to fix the printer problem.