There are different models of printers available in the market, and each model has its features and specification. Apart from their latest features, still many users encounter printer problem at the time of printing. So, the separation pad issue is also a widespread printer error; this type of printer error arises mainly if the user attempts to feed more than one page at a time.
The users who are facing the printer problem, they all are suggested to apply the printer troubleshooting steps discussed here below to avoid further technical glitches. It is necessary to change or fix the separation pad printer problem. The clients who don’t know how to fix the printer error, they should take printer help from the experts of printer service.
Here we have discussed some of the natural and yet active Printer Troubleshooting Steps To Fix Separation Pad Issue. We hope that by applying these steps, it would become easy for all of you to fix the printer error.
The clients are recommended to get their machine regularly serviced to avoid such uncertain and unexpected printer error. The experts of printer service are a call away, so to get in touch with them, speak with the executive and examine them the printer error, Printer Troubleshooting Steps To Fix Separation Pad Issue so that they can provide the correct solution for the printer problem.
Try replacing your printer’s separation pad
Here we have enlisted the printer troubleshooting steps for all of you, through which the user can easily replace the printer separation pad. The clients who are not able to fix the printer error, then freely communicate with the printer service team and get the printer problem resolved.
- First of all, carefully remove the separation pad is to unplug the power cord from the printer to make it cool down.
- Now after eliminating the input trays, check for the blue separation pad and then take it out from the weighted base.
- To perform the task, the user may require to insert a flat-edged screwdriver right into the slot under the separation pad.
- Now go through the opening and push the spring-loaded base down with a single hand. By using another hand, pull out the separation pad.
- Search for the input tray opening and place the new separation pad into the slot.
- Carefully push the spring loaded base down and then try to eliminate both sides of the separation pad into its exact position.
- Finally, reinsert the pickup roller, printer cartridge, and also the input trays.
- Now insert back the power cord to the printer, to turn ON the printer.
Try replacing the pickup roller
- Again, the user is suggested to unplug the power cord from the printer to allow it to cool down.
- Carefully open the printer cartridge door and then gently remove the printer cartridge.
- After this, look for the pickup roller.
- Release both small and white tabs located on each side of the pickup roller.
- Carefully push them away from the roller and then rotate it to pick up towards the front.
- Now, pull the roller upside from the machine and then try to insert a new pickup roller in the slot of the previous one.
- Carefully rotate it into the position until the exact white tabs on each side of the roller snap get appear.
- At last, reinstall the printer cartridge and then close the door carefully.
Try cleaning out your printer pickup roller from inside out
- To perform the cleaning function of the printer pickup roller, dip a soft cloth in water and scrub the roller smoothly.
- Now, gently wipe out the pickup roller to remove the dust and dirt.
- Finally, let the pickup roller dry out entirely before installing within the printer.
So, we hope that the Printer Troubleshooting Steps To Fix Separation Pad Issue discussed above in this post was helpful for all of you to fix the printer problem. Therefore, if the problem persists the same, then without wasting your time, get in touch with the printer service squad and ask them to provide printer help to get rid of printer error.