When an iPhone user fails to connect their phone to the printer, and they don’t know why. So, for all of them, we have here penned the printer troubleshooting Steps to fix My iPhone Can’t Find My Printer Error. Thus, there are many different ways to get resolved the printer error.
The user can find many different ways to deal with the iPhone Can’t Find My Printer Error. Before you get down to the printer troubleshooting steps, we have here mentioned the necessary and essential information for all of you.
What Is AirPrint?
For all IOS and Mac users, Apple has created a printing technology known as Airprint. Through the Airprint, the client doesn’t have to set up a driver to get the document printed from Mac or IOS devices.
Incapable to Print From a Mobile Device
Everybody needs to appreciate the comfort of having the option to print straightforwardly from their iPhone, iPad or Android cell phone. However, remotely associating your printer and gadget can be entangled, and the procedure will change from brand to mark. Steps to fix My iPhone Can’t Find My Printer Error regardless of whether there’s an application for your printer image, contrasts in programming could keep you from interfacing legitimately. Ensure that your WiFi is appropriately working in the event that you are experiencing issues interfacing, utilizing the procedure laid out above. On the off chance that your remote printer association isn’t working easily, downloading diverse applications or erasing existing ones won’t help.
Here are a few different ways to set up your printer for portable printing, and investigate to perceive any reason why your printer isn’t interfacing:
Most investigating for AirPrint that doesn’t come from WiFi glitches originate from similarity issues. Few out of every odd application is AirPrint prepared, and keeping in mind that AirPrint is getting increasingly normal with more up to date WiFi printers, only one out of every odd model comes pre-stacked. Twofold check your clients manual to ensure your printer is good. If not, there are other simple approaches to interface your Apple items to your printer remotely.
Print Apple for Non-Airprint Printers. Associating Apple items to non-AirPrint printers isn’t troublesome, when you have the vital instruments. Printer Pro is a financial limit well disposed application downloadable by means of the App Store for $4.99 that goes about as an extension between your gadgets and printer.
On the off chance that you can’t print from your Mac or iOS gadget
On the off chance that you can’t get your printer to work with your Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iPod contact, these means may help.
You may encounter issues, for example, these when you attempt to print from your Mac or print from your iOS gadget:
1. You can’t see your printer from your gadget, or you get a message that no printers were found.
2. You get a message that product for your gadget isn’t accessible.
3. You have some other printing issue identified with the product on your Mac or iOS gadget.
For help with a mistake light or other blunder condition on the printer itself, check the printer’s documentation or contact its maker.
On the off chance that your printer is AirPrint-empowered
On the off chance that your printer is AirPrint-empowered for printing from your Mac or iOS gadget, simply ensure that it’s associated with a similar Wi-Fi arrange utilized by the Mac or iOS device.1
In the event that you despite everything can’t print, attempt any of these arrangements:
1. Restart your Wi-Fi switch. At that point restart your printer.
2. Draw your printer nearer to your Wi-Fi switch.
3. Update your printer and Wi-Fi switch with the most recent firmware from the manufacturer.2
4. Update the product for your Mac or iOS gadget.
In case you’re utilizing a Mac you despite everything can’t print, it may assist with reseting the printing framework. Something else, contact the printer maker for help.
On the off chance that your printer isn’t AirPrint-empowered
In case you’re printing from your Mac to a printer that isn’t AirPrint-empowered:
1. On the off chance that your printer is associated with your Mac with a link, detach the link from your Mac.
2. Mood killer your printer.
3.Get programming refreshes for your Mac. Your Mac consequently downloads the most recent programming for most printers as a feature of these updates, so it’s best not to introduce programming from the printer producer.
4. Reconnect your printer to your Mac, if material.
5. Turn on your printer and hang tight for it to wrap firing up.
6. Pick Apple () menu > System Preferences, at that point click Printers and Scanners.
7. Select your printer in the rundown of gadgets.
8. Evacuate printer drivers
On the off chance that the issue proceeds on your Mac in the wake of resetting the printing framework, find a way to expel any right now introduced printer drivers. These means don’t make a difference to AirPrint printers.
1. From the menu bar in the Finder, pick Go > Go to Folder. Type/Library/Printers/and snap Go.
2. The Printers envelope opens. Pick Edit > Select All, which chooses all things in the Printers envelope.
3. Pick File > New Folder with Selection, which places the entirety of the chose things into another envelope named New Folder With Items. To spare extra room, you can erase this organizer.
If your printer is AirPrint-enabled
On the off chance that your printer is AirPrint-empowered for printing from your Mac or iOS gadget, simply ensure that it’s associated with a similar Wi-Fi arrange utilized by the Mac or iOS device.
- In the event that despite everything you can’t print, attempt any of these arrangements:
- Restart your Wi-Fi switch. At that point restart your printer.
- Draw your printer nearer to your Wi-Fi switch.
- Update your printer and Wi-Fi switch with the most recent firmware from the manufacturer.2
- Update the product for your Mac or iOS gadget.
- In case you’re printing from your Mac to a printer that isn’t AirPrint-empowered:
- On the off chance that your printer is associated with your Mac with a link, detach the link from your Mac.
- Mood killer your printer.
- Get programming refreshes for your Mac. Steps to fix My iPhone Can’t Find My Printer Error your Mac consequently downloads the most recent programming for most printers as a feature of these updates, so it’s best not to introduce programming from the printer maker.
- Reconnect your printer to your Mac, if pertinent.
- Turn on your printer and hang tight for it to wrap firing up.
- Pick Apple () menu > System Preferences, at that point click Printers and Scanners.
- Select your printer in the rundown of gadgets.
Why Can’t My iPhone Find My Printer?
Currently, one can’t be specific for why iPhone Can’t Find My Printer Error or what is the cause of the printer problem. Here we have mentioned the list of the three components that work together to print something from the iPhone.
- Your iPhone.
- Your AirPrint-enabled printer or print server
- Your wireless router.
If there is an issue with any one of these components, then it would prevent the iPhone from finding and connecting to the printer. To diagnose and fix the printer problem we have here discussed the printer troubleshooting steps. Thus, scroll down and read the whole information in brief and try to fix the printer error.
Step 1: Restart Your iPhone, Printer, And Wireless Router
The most simple printer troubleshooting step to overcome from the printer error is to restart the device. There are mainly two ways to restart your iPhone, depending on the model which you are using.
iPhone 8 or earlier
- Press and hold the power button, until the slide to power off slider does not appear on the screen.
- To shut down your iPhone swipe the power icon from left to right.
- Now wait for few seconds and then again press and hold the power button until the till the Apple logo appears on the screen.
iPhone X or newer
- Press and hold the slide button and either volume button till “slide to power off” appears on the screen.
- To turn off the printer, swipe the power button from left to right.
- To turn it ON again press and hold the side button until the Apple logo display on the screen.
Step 2: Turn Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Off And Back On
- Turning the Wi-Fi and the Bluetooth can fix the minor issue and prevent your iPhone from connecting to Wi-Fi networks or Bluetooth devices.
- Open the settings and tap the Wi-Fi.
- Turn Off the Wi-Fi and then tap the switch located next to Wi-Fi at the top of the screen. The user will get to know Wi-Fi is off when the switch is white.
- Now again, tap the switch the second time and turn the Wi-Fi ON.
- The Wi-Fi will turn ON again when the switch is green.
- After this, just like the before, go to the settings option and tap the Bluetooth.
- Like earlier, tap the switch at the top of the screen next to the Bluetooth to turn OFF the Bluetooth.
- After this tap again for the second time to turn the Bluetooth ON back.
- If after trying these printer troubleshooting steps the printer error remains the same, then there might be some issue with the Wi-Fi.
Step 3: Reset Network Settings
- Reset all the Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, VPN, and Cellular settings on your iPhone and restores them to factory defaults to fix the printer problem.
- Now instead of tracking down a specific Bluetooth or Wi-Fi problem on your iPhone, try to erase it.
- After performing this task, again reenter the Wi-Fi password and reconnect the Bluetooth device.
- To reset the network settings on your iPhone, follow the printer troubleshooting step penned here below.
- Settings -> General -> Reset and click on Reset Network Settings.
- To confirm the reset, tap the reset network settings again.
- After this, the iPhone will turn Off, reset it’s network settings and then turn ON it again.
So, if after trying the printer troubleshooting Steps to fix My iPhone Can’t Find My Printer Error the printer problem gets resolved, then it’s OK. But, if the printer error remains the same, then get instant printer help from the squad of printer service. The team of printer service is always ready to assist their clients throughout the day and night, thus feel free to ask for printer help from them.