Printers have a great utility to print pages. Thus while printing, many users face printer problem. Printer prints blank pages issue is one of the most common printer error. Therefore, in this article, we have mentioned the printer troubleshooting steps to fix the printer problem.
Many reasons could be there behind the printer problem. The issue can be with the printer cartridge, or the printer problem occurs due to overload or other circumstances. Whatever be the reason behind the printer problem, it is easy to fix by applying the printer troubleshooting steps penned here below.
The users who got trapped with the printer problem, for them, we’ve discussed the easy and straightforward printer troubleshooting steps to fix the printer error. Therefore, all clients should carefully read the printer troubleshooting steps provided here in this article below.
There are different ways to fix the printer problem, but the printer troubleshooting steps discussed below are easy and straightforward. The victims can also Take Printer Help To Fix Printer Prints Blank Pages Issue from the professionals of the printer service to resolve the printer error.
For what reason Does a Printer Print Blank Pages?
There are different reasons why printers produce clear pages arbitrarily. Here are some of them:
1. Void Ink Cartridge – Without ink, a printer won’t have the option to deliver a printout. You have to check the toner/ink levels to guarantee that there is sufficient ink for the printer to utilize. Else, you have to supplant the cartridge with another one.
2. Mistaken Cartridge Installation – You additionally need to guarantee that the cartridge is introduced appropriately. Regardless of whether it is brimming with ink, on the off chance that you don’t interface it to the printer effectively, you will at present end up with clear pages.Take Printer Help To Fix Printer Prints Blank Pages Issue along these lines, expel the cartridge, at that point attempt to reinstall it.
3. Stopped up Nozzles – Occasionally, the ink solidifies up and begins to obstruct the spouts. For this situation, you have to clean the ink cartridges. We will tell you the best way to do this in the directions beneath.
4. Wrong Paper Size – Perhaps, you’ve set a default paper size for your printer. In this way, in the event that you embed an inappropriate paper size, it is likely for the machine to not create any printout. For this situation, you have to guarantee that you change the printer settings in like manner before beginning the method.
5. Printer Driver Issues – It is conceivable that you have an obsolete or ruined printer driver. To determine this issue, you should simply refresh the driver.
6. Programming Problem – at times, the issue lies with the printer programming itself. At the point when this occurs, your most logical option is to utilize your PC’s printer troubleshooter.
Steps To Fix Printer Prints Blank Pages Issue
Clients who encounter printer prints blank pages, they all don’t have to worry. Because for them we have here penned the printer troubleshooting steps to fix the printer problem. Therefore, to enjoy the seamless printing, apply the printer troubleshooting steps discussed below and get rid of the printer error.
Use Genuine Printer Cartridge
- All clients are suggested to use the original printer cartridge to fix such a printer problem. The printer supposes to perform the function correctly only with the original printer cartridge.
- The printer cartridge should get refilled or replaced if required, and this is the best solution to fix the printer problem.
- The clients can also replace the printer cartridge to solve the printer problem.
Run the printer troubleshooter
The printer provides a troubleshooting utility. Therefore, with the help of the utility or the toll, one can quickly fix the printer problem. The users have to run the utility, and it will take care of the rest. Follow the steps penned below to run the troubleshooting utility.
- Initially, go to the Menu option on the Windows OS
- After this, click on the start menu icon
- Search for the control panel option and click on it.
- In the search box, type troubleshooter
- Now, choose the troubleshooting option from the list of the option available.
- After this in the new window that opens choose to Use A Printer Under The Hardware And Sound Category.
Run The Printer Spooler Services
It is necessary to check the printer spooler service status to fix the printer problem. You have to turn on the printer spooler services if they are not already turned on. It can get done by following the below-given method. Follow these steps to access printer spooler services.
- Go To The Start Menu On the Desktop
- Click On The Start Menu Button And Go To Control Panel
- Type Administrative Tools In The Search Box
- Click On The Administrative Tools From The Search Results
- Double Click The Services Options From The Window That Opens
- Select The Printer Spooler Services And Right Click On It
- Select The Properties From The Pop-Up Menu
- Under The General Tab Select The Automatic Option For Start-Up Type
- Check The Status Of Service And Click On Start If It Is Not Already Start
The clients who didn’t get satisfied with the printer troubleshooting steps. Therefore, they all can Take Printer Help To Fix Printer Prints Blank Pages Issue from the experts of the printer service. Thus, for a better solution, get in touch with the professionals of the printer service and get rid of the printer error.