The most convenient modes of connectivity are the connection of canon printer to the Wi-Fi network. With the help of wireless connectivity, it has become possible to make it movable within the Wi-Fi range. Over the wi-fi network, it is straightforward to get your printer connected to the computer. Therefore, we have here mentioned some Troubleshooting Steps to Connect Canon Printer to WiFi wireless network or Router? All you need is to follow these printer troubleshooting steps as mentioned here below.
How to Connect Canon Printer to Wireless Network?
Many clients are looking for the canon printer troubleshooting steps for Troubleshooting Steps to Connect Canon Printer to WiFi wireless network or Router? Therefore, they all are suggested to scroll down and carefully read the complete information provided here below and the clients can also take printer help through the experts of canon printer service.
These printer troubleshooting steps are straightforward and user-friendly, and the clients must follow the same as instructed here below. Although there are various ways to fix this type of canon printer error, here we have discussed the less time consuming and more effective way, thus carefully read the whole printer troubleshooting steps and follow as instructed here.
First Step to Connect Canon Printer to Wifi wireless network or Router
- Make sure that the printer plugged in correctly.
- In case, to access to the internet, if the printer is demanding an Ethernet Connection. Then arrange an Ethernet cable to plug in the printer into your router.
- Check whether the printer connected to the internet.
- Ensure that the system is on a similar network to the printer.
- From the computer, the user can receive commands for the wireless printer, and it is essential that the printer and the computer are supposed to be on the same Wi-Fi network.
Second Step to Connect Canon Printer to Wifi wireless network or Router
- Kindly check that the printer is connected correctly.
- Now, hold the Wi-Fi button that appears on the top of the printer until there is a flash from the alarm.
- Make sure that the lamp flashes blue.
- After this, move to the starting point and in a few minutes, press the WPS button.
- Now, follow the user manual to fetch the relevant details on accessing WPS on your main point.
- Now you can see that the Wi-Fi lamp that flashes blue on the printer will continue flashing while locating and the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will flash while linking with the access point.
- Now, once the connection is made successfully by your printer to a wireless network, the power, and the wi-fi lamp will stop flashing and remains light instead.
How to Troubleshoot WiFi (Wireless) Printers
Hardly any things are more baffling than when you need to print a record, and your remote printer is in a mistake state, or gives you the quiet treatment. Troubleshooting Steps to Connect Canon Printer to WiFi wireless network or Router? maybe you’ve attempted to associate your WiFi printer to the system in your home, yet the issues endure, leaving your printring tenaciously off the framework.
In a perfect world, a remote association ought to enable you to move archives effectively from your gadget to the printer, however it’s not generally that basic in all actuality.
Set Your Printer As The Default Printer
It’s conceivable that you’re attempting to associate with a WiFi printer that has set itself as the default. Now and then a printer may introduce programming that has a “virtual” printer with the goal that when you hit the Print order, the virtual printer spares the record rather than the genuine report you’re sending to the physical printer.
- Investigate Wireless Printer Problems
- Check the nuts and bolts.
- Set your printer as the default printer.
- Restart every one of your gadgets.
- Run the Printing Troubleshooter.
- Check Router settings.
- Update switch firmware.
- Debilitate VPN associations.
- Make printer IP address static.
- Check Firewall Settings.
- Change your SSID.
- Uninstall and reinstall printer driver and programming.
- Uninstall and reinstall the printer.
- Clear and reset print spooler.
- Reset your printer.
Network Connection Configuration
- Turn the printer ON and load paper.
- Now keep pressing the Resume/Cancel button till there is a flash from the alarm lamp at least 15 times and then after that release it.
- Now, by doing so, the network information page will be printed.
While talking the printout, make sure that the “Connection” signifies “Active,” and the SSID (refers to the name of your wireless network) states to the same name of your wireless network.
- It ends up with the WPS configuration process.
- Now proceed with the installation of the software to use your Canon printer.
- In case, if there is no canon printer installation CD mainly comes with the printer, the user can download it from the PIXMA range page.
If after trying these printer troubleshooting steps the wireless configuration is not done successfully, then ask for assistance from the experts of canon printer service. The professionals are always ready to guide their clients, and if you find these printer Troubleshooting Steps to Connect Canon Printer to WiFi wireless network or Router? Worthy, then please do share this with the other troubled clients of canon printer, so that they can also quickly get rid of the printer error.