Nowadays the printer has been used everywhere, either hundred of employees are using in an organization, or a single person is using for their personal use. Therefore, while using the canon printer, there are many printer errors which is encountered by the users.
Many times, the printer gets stuck while printing the document or any print. Various messages are there which are faced by the clients of canon printers. There is a massive demand for canon printers in the market and people are pleased with the printing speed and the quality of prints which are obtained by the canon printers. Apart from this, many printer users get trapped in printer errors in, hence from those issues, the canon printer spooler issue is widespread.
Here we have discussed the What Are The Steps To Resolve Canon Printer Spooler Issue? So the victims of spooler issue can take follow these printer troubleshooting steps to fix the printer error. So, carefully read the whole information penned here below and get the issue resolved in a concise period.
To get the useful and best solution for canon printer spooler issue, merely follow the printer troubleshooting steps and the users can also take printer help from the trained professionals of printer service. With the help of these printer troubleshooting steps, the users can save their time and as well as money. Regarding vital information get in touch with the experts of printer service and ask them to provide a real-time solution for What Are The Steps To Resolve Canon Printer Spooler Issue?.
Symptoms of canon printer spooler issue
Before we proceed to the canon printer troubleshooting steps, get aware of the symptoms due to which the canon printer spooler issue appears. So, we hope that the information provided here would be helpful for all of you.
- Virus infection
- Driver issue
If there is any virus in the computer, then the canon printer spooler issue takes place. But the users can solve this error with the help of antivirus program. Powerful antivirus is used to guard your computer against virus. To protect the canon printer spooler, the user can make use of canon printer spooler tool.
An incompatible driver could also cause the printer spooler issue. If the drivers are not compatible with the existing driver in your computer, then the canon printer spooler issue would often be interrupted. Therefore, while installing the canon printer driver make sure that the driver must be compatible.
How to Fix a Print Spooler
1. Open your printer spooler properties. You can’t explain all print spooler gives just by changing the choices, yet this is a brisk and safe spot to begin.
2. Stop and start the spooler. What Are The Steps To Resolve Canon Printer Spooler Issue? the Stop and Start catches are situated in the Print Spooler Properties window you simply opened, on the General tab. A few mistakes are fixed by halting, at that point beginning the print spooler once more. Leave the window open, as we have a couple different changes to make.
3. Set the Spooler to fire up consequently. Select the drop-down menu following “Startup type.” Select Automatic to guarantee the spooler fires up each time your PC does, so it doesn’t miss any approaching print occupations. Press Apply in the lower option to spare your changes.
4. Change the recuperation alternatives. Next, click on the Recovery tab. This controls how the spooler reacts to its own blunders. A couple of changes will expand the opportunity of the spooler tackling its own issues, and limit its opportunity causing an accident. Change the settings to coordinate the accompanying:
a. First disappointment: Restart the Service
b. Second disappointment: Restart the Service
c. Ensuing disappointments: Take No Action
d. Reset bomb check following: 1 days
e. Restart administration following: 1 minutes
f. At the point when you’re done, click Apply.
5. Deny connection with work area. Snap the Log On tab. On the off chance that the case close to “Permit connection with work area” is checked, uncheck it. Keeping this crate checked can cause issues, and ought not be fundamental for any sensibly current arrangement. As usual, click Apply.
6. Restart and attempt once more. Now, you can take a stab at printing once more. You may need to close the Properties window as well as restart your PC before the progressions produce results. In the event that you despite everything get a mistake message, proceed to the subsequent stage.
Method to Resolve Canon Printer Spooler Issue
There are many tricky and complicated methods to fix printer spooler issue, but here we have provided the simple and easy printer troubleshooting steps for all of you, therefore, follow the steps as instructed here below and get instant relief of printer error.
Method 1: Scan System Files
- First of all, reboot the PC and the launch the “safe mode.”
- After this, insert the command “sfc/scannow” and press the “Enter” button.
- Now, wait for the command to finish the scan process.
- Search for the corrupted file.
- In the command prompt, input “findstr /c:”[SR]” %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >”%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt” and click on “Enter” button.
- Now on the desktop, search for the Sfcdetails.txt and then launch it.
- Search the report with the current data. Also, search for the missing or the corrupted name of the file.
- After this, search for a new copy and discover this file on another pc with the similar MS Windows version, and transfer it to your computer.
Method 2: Restore Default Printer
- Initially clear the print queue.
- Now, upgrade the driver.
- After this, unplug or disconnect the printer.
- Now in the search bar, look for the “Devices and Printers” and then click on it.
- After this, right click on the printer icon. Now, in the drop-down menu, click on “Delete.”
- Also, remove the driver.
- Now, install the canon printer again.
Method 3: Modifying Print Spooler Properties
Press the windows key+R together to start the run dialogue box. Insert “services.msc” and click on “Enter” button. Then double click at Print Spooler.
- Terminate and begin the print spooler.
- After this, the print spooler will get automatically started.
- Also, modify the recovery alternatives.
- Now restart the printer.
- Then inspect the province.
So, we hope that the printer troubleshooting steps mentioned above to Resolve Canon Printer Spooler Issue were Helpful for all of you. Thus, the users can also take printer help from the trained technicians of printer service.